Personal Information: “Personal Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who You are, such as Your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues. In many cases, we need this information to provide to You many of the services that You may have requested.
Aggregate Information: We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience. The information LuxeSpecs collects is used in a variety of ways, including:
- for internal review;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- to notify You about updates to the Site and Services;
- to let You know about products, services, and promotions that You may be interested in;
- for our marketing purposes and the marketing of discounts offered through our Site and Services by service contractors or health care related providers (collectively “Service Providers”);
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by You; and
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to You and to which You consent. Disclosures and Transfers of Information.
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except under one or more of the following conditions:
- We have Your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The disclosure is for our own marketing purposes, or, with Your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties or our Service Providers;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with LuxeSpecs;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our LuxeSpecs Terms and Conditions, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order; or
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, processing orders and delivering products and services, sending postal mail, processing claims for lost or stolen certificates, providing marketing assistance, and data analysis (“Administrative Service Providers”), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which You reside.
We may also disclose aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site and Services to our existing or potential business partners or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also share aggregated demographic and preference data with third parties to enable the provision of targeted information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services.
Data Security, Integrity, and Access: The Personal Information You provide and we collect is stored within databases that we control directly or through our Administrative Service Providers. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the Personal Information and consistent with industry standards, including physical, organizational and technological protections to protect Your Personal Information. However, LuxeSpecs cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information You supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization, our third party service providers who require such access to provide You with the services indicated above, or any other party that You have provided us with authorization to share such information with. We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to otherwise meet any legal requirements.
Children’s Privacy: LuxeSpecs does not intend the Site and Services to be used by individuals under the age of majority where they live without the supervision of a parent or guardian of majority age. If an individual under the age of majority uses the Site and Services, such individual may only use the Site and Services under the supervision of a parent or guardian of majority age. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If You are the parent or guardian of a minor child who has provided us with Personal Information, You may contact us info@LuxeSpecs.com to request it be deleted.